I am so sick of reading journals and having ulcers sighs
On a brighter note i've come to realize that eventhough you may be working for 48 hours at a time and feel like dying and going to sleep but patients really keep you going and hmmm it's been a meaningful 3 months
Can't believe it's coming to an end so fast
You see the wierdiest and wackiest things here though seriously (confidentiality beckons) so yeahs. Things beyond your wildest imagination and one thing that doctor was talking to me about yesterday was about being unjudging when it comes to psych patients and not to judge people based on diagnosis and to go in with an open mind and it's really true.
The world is full of labels and people with mental health problems face alot of stigma and I guess I was one of them too till i meet this people and sometimes the least you can do, is to give them a smile and talk to them and let them know they're not alone and you don't think they're worthless and that truly, can go a long long way in making their day or maybe even helping their self esteem and so much more.
Been an interesting week though
Had my first bad encounter in the psych ward today too
Oh wells. I hate journals but it's back to the ssm writing and trying to finish it by tonight!
No comments:
Post a Comment